Friday, October 14, 2005

<<< THIS BLOG IS CLOSED FOR EVER >>>

What is life? What is love? Who am i? What am i? What is realization? Why cannot two things be done at the same time? Does anyone understand me? Does giving a 'CHANCE'exists?.... I know not if the things i meant here does make sense or not. Even in my blog here, It might be just my thoughts put across . Am confused and i don't want to write my thoughts on paper anymore when everything in my life is shaken up and incomplete in what i believe. Thanks for dropping by, have a great day the way you want it to be. Bye

4 Comments:

Blogger Gary Wood said...

Come back Intelligent Man the world n.eeds you

10:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

health articels

9:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

test

8:23 PM  
Blogger Psychedelia said...

"Intelligent man of learning" ?! What does this nick mean really?

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home